Tuesday 19 July 2016

NEW Occasion Cards

I have been inspired by the lovely flowers and colours which are out in force across our beautiful country side and garden at the moment and designed four new occasion cards, including 'Get Well Soon', 'Thinking of You' , 'The Most Amazing Mum' and  'My Wonderful Nan'.

All the cards are blank inside for your own special message and come cello wrapped with a colourful envelope. There's free UK shipping and at the moment there's a special offer on my website to celebrate the release of these new cards ( I have some new cat cards too!), just enter the code 'NEW' at the checkout to receive 20% off your order.





I'd love to hear what you think in the comments below. You can also keep up to date with what I'm up to on my Facebook page and follow me on Instagram @sarahlovellart  

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment