Tuesday 19 July 2016

NEW Cat Cards! Hand Illustrated and Available Now.

Hi everyone,

Hope the sun is shining where you are, Summer has definitely hit Dorset!

Lately at Sarah Lovell Art HQ, I have been busy drawing cats, to add to my existing cat cards. I would like to introduce you to 'Mali', 'Spike', 'Theo', 'Maddy' and 'Jenny'. They are all pet cats belonging to my friends , and have now been immortalised and made a bit famous by being featured on my cards!

You can get yourself these cards on my website  . They are all A6 , blank inside for your own special message, and come cello wrapped with a colourful envelope. All my products are printed here in Dorset on 'Carbon Captured' paper with biodegradable inks. I hope you find one (or more ) that you like!

Also I have a very SPECIAL OFFER on my site until the end of August, you can enter the code NEW to get 20% off your order, and there's free UK shipping on all orders too.... bargain!

Mali

Spike

Theo

Maddy

Jenny

I'd love to hear what you think about these , or if you have any questions, or would like your cat included in the collection (i'm planning on adding more cats) just let me know in the comments or email me at sarah@sarahlovellart.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment