Wednesday 15 July 2015

BRAND NEW! Illustrated Animals A5 Greetings Cards

I have recently launched my brand new range of 5 'Illustrated Animals' cards featuring tattooed animals, including a hare, a cat, a horse, a bear and a wolf. This collection is slightly bigger then my other cards, and are A5. So they would work really well in a frame too.

I designed them for the amazing Rocksteady Tattoo UK in Worthing, so they are available there to buy, or you can browse them on my website here .

Here's pictures of the cards, hope you like them!


The Hare


The Bear


The Cat


The Horse


The Wolf

The cards come cello wrapped with a black envelope, and are in stock and ready to ship internationally in 1-2 business days. They are printed here in Dorset on 'carbon captured' card with biodegradable inks. 

UK shipping is free!

Click here to browse these new cards, and delight some one special with one in the post! 





No comments:

Post a Comment