Tuesday 27 August 2013

New Christmas Cards- I know it's soooo early, but you gotta keep up with the world of card design!

When I got told I would have to have Christmas card designs ready for August, when I started the whole designing greetings cards thing, I couldn't believe it, but, yes, it's true. So I here they are. I had some design ideas for a bear and cat collection, not sure where it came from, but it just popped into my head one day, and it looked good in there, so decided to put it down on paper, and am pleased with how they look. Fingers crossed all of you and some shops will like them too!

Sleeping Bear and Cat

Collecting the Christmas Tree

Bear meets Cat in the Snow

The cards are available individually or as a set...



have a look here for them on my website along side more 'Art and Other Lovely Things'!

Would love to hear what you think, if you would care to leave a comment below, thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment