Thursday 20 June 2013

Vehicles Painting Commission

Recently I completed this commission for a little boy who loves vehicles. I came up with a sketch that his Mummy and Daddy were happy with, and then got to work, here's some photos so you can see how it went...


initial sketch


Getting started on canvas board


More vehicles


And some more


Road and river coming along


Just the sky to go


Almost there


The finishing touches

I really enjoyed painting this, it is always so nice to do a piece for a child/ baby who will hopefully have it in their room for years to come.

For more commissions, have a look here, please do get in touch if you would like one too, I'm more than happy to have a chat about ideas and I can work in a variety of media to suit your needs.

Would love to hear what you think about this one, please leave your comments below, thanks xx









No comments:

Post a Comment